The 14,500 square foot Deep River Ice Plaza, food stands, heated bathrooms, U.S. 30 Surf Shop and Group and Season pass sales offices are open for ice skating, weather permitting. Call 219-947-7850 when weather is questionable.
Deep River Waterpark Ice Skating through February 27, 2011 (weather permitting)
|Adult (over 14 years)||$4.00|
|Age 14 and younger||$3.00|
|Days and Hours|
|Saturdays||Noon – 10 p.m.|
|Sundays||Noon – 9 p.m.|
|Open on school holidays|
- Group discounts available.
- One dollar discount on admission and skate rental to Waterpark season pass holders. Ask about details.
- Parking is free.
- Admission fees apply to all skaters.
- Food, beverage and coolers are not permitted into the park. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted anywhere on the Park Department property.
- Hockey games and hockey sticks are not permitted on the ice.
- The park may be closed due to inclement weather at management’s discretion. Inclement weather is considered to be weather warmer than 45 degrees Fahrenheit, rain, severe cold and/or extreme winter conditions.
- WE LOVE BIRTHDAYS – Call for prices. Call 219-947-7850 ext. 604 to book your party early. See the web at www.deepriverwaterpark.com for information.
Deep River Waterpark is located at 9001 East U.S. 30 only 4 ½ miles east of I-65 on Route 30 in Merrillville.
GPS coordinates: 41.47063,-87.230138